Repeatable & Consistent QAD system Rollout to multi sites
- Your CEO has requested you to rollout 8 Manufacturing sites across 4 countries in 12 months, each taking 2-3 months long.
- You are already having problem with the pilot site with the current consultants and users.
- Your job is on the line as you don’t know which Project Manager is able to handle such a mammoth task.
- Who do you call? [Clue: Not Ghostbusters]
- ERP Consulting LLP has managed 4 large MNC clients who has the same request in the last 18 years. We can tell you it is definitely not an easy tasks but it is definitely achievable.
- Not only we are able to implement it successfully with 100% on-time and UNDER-BUDGET, we also help the customer to clinch the QAD Achiever Award from QAD in doing so!
- Doing this is definitely not for the faint hearted consultant as this is really a mammoth project which require a lot of consistency from each site.
- There are a few keys tips and requirements for this to get started.
The Secret for a Successful Project Rollout
- Strong and qualified Project Manager
- Strong endorsements from corporate team, company stakeholders and key managers
- Central Data Management and Migration team
- Using Standardized Deployment Toolkit
- Proven Pilot Site implementation
- One single set of training materials
- Using local language Consultants
- Frequent Communication on project Status
- Recognize project team member contribution with reward system recognition
What is in the Rollout Template
- Inside the QAD Project Rollout template, you will get
- Project Management Rollout templates
- Data Migration Programs (Customized to your legacy system)
- CDS Deployment and critical Business Process Toolkits
- Quality Training Materials
- Quality Work Instructions
- Surfing from Project to Project thru the wave with success