Protection for your Training Asset
- You have invested heavily in the QAD software and the training for your people.
- In most cases, you will expect your own staff to document down some kind of work procedures and instructions during or after the training.
- Guess what, you will get all sorts of reasons for things not being done, like
- “No time”, already busy with work and implementation, cannot do more
- Don’t know how to use Powerpoint or Word properly
- Don’t know how to get started
- I started, but don’t know what to write
- After implementing more than 100 sites over 12 years, we come to realized that, only 2 company out of the 100 may be doing “something” but only some department and not all department
- So you realized, after 1 year after implementation, when you may have lots of new staffs due to growth, they need to be trained all of them again
- Doesn’t all these sounds too familiar?
- ERP Consulting LLP understands the needs of its customer well enough.
- Instead of burdening your staff with documentation on top of their day-to-day work and implementation training, you should invest in a quality training system which can have a payback in less than 3 months.
- We will update these sets of documentation to include your company logo and screen shots which portray your company’s data and business processes.
- We will customize the documentation to be exactly what you should be doing for a specific task. That is why we called it Work Instruction.
The End Result
- You staff will just concentrate on the QAD training. The Work Instruction will be used as a training guide during the training and eventually be used as work Instructions after the course.
- You can easily train a new employee or any internal transfer staff by asking them to go through the Work Instruction first before you confirm their understanding by going through with them.
- As the Work Instruction is provided to you in Powerpoint, Word and Excel, you can update them to reflect any new business process changes.
Work Instruction Index-Gateway to all Training Materials
Work Instructions Template
- Each Powerpoint is customized according to your company Logo and business processes.
You will get
- Work Instruction Index
- Business Process Flow in Powerpoint
- 80 Powerpoint Detail Work Instructions
- 5 Excels to support data management
- The installation will be to a central serve for the company and only 1 short-cut link file is required to activate everything.
Work Instruction Responsibility Index
Detail step by step on how to do PO Receipt
Using SCOR as a reference in documenting the Business Process
Sample view of all the Business Process in your company
Detail Image of a Typical Supplier Receiving process